AJ BELL PSA MEN’S AND WOMEN’S SQUASH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Dunlop International Europe Limited of Thorncroft Manor, Thorncroft Drive, Leatherhead, England, KT22 8JB (‘Dunlop’ or the ‘Promoter’).
- 2. By entering the prize draw each Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirms that they are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- 3. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be accepted.
- 4. Please see www.dunlopsports.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
- 5. Dunlop shall issue a post relating to this prize draw (in the same form, or substantially the same form as set out in Appendix 1) (‘Post’) from 25th October 2017 on each of its social media platforms; Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram (together the ‘Platforms’ and each a ‘Platform’) accessible as follows:
- a. Dunlop’s Facebook page (accessible here https://www.facebook.com/dunlopsquash/ );
- b. Dunlop’s Twitter page (accessible here https://twitter.com/dunlopsquash?lang=en ); and
- c. Dunlop’s Instagram account (accessible here https://www.instagram.com/dunlopsquash/ )
- 6. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and all countries where the prize draw is not prohibited or unlawful and who are a registered user with an active account on any Platform, except:
- i. employees and agents of Dunlop and its group and affiliated companies;
- ii. anyone involved in and/or connected to the organisation and running of the AJ Bell PSA Men’s and Women’s Squash World Championships and/or administration of this prize draw in any way; and
- iii. the immediate family members of any of the persons set forth in (i) or (ii) above (and for these purposes ‘immediate family members’ shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses),
each participant to satisfy themselves as to whether the conditions to entry are met.
- 7. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- 8. The Promoter may require a Participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the prize draw.
How to enter
- 9. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or payment is necessary.
- 10. All entries are automatically submitted upon a Participant sharing the Post on any Platform. No other information is required to enter the prize draw.
- 11. Participants are free to share the Post as many times as they like and on more than one Platform provided that entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Joint submissions are also not allowed.
- 12. The opening date for entries is 25th October 2017. The closing date of the prize draw 23.59 GMT on 19th November 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted, valid, accepted nor considered.
- 13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed, delayed, lost, altered or misdirected due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software, satellite, network or server failure of any kind or any other reason.
- 14. The winner will receive a pair of tickets for the Finals of the AJ Bell PSA Men’s and Women’s Squash World Championships to take place at Manchester Central Convention Complex on 17 December 2017 (‘Final’). Doors open at 16:00, the Women’s final starts at 17:00, followed by the Men’s final.
- 15. The winner shall be fully responsible for all other costs and expenses they incur or commit to in relation to their attendance at the Final (including all travel and accommodation) and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with such prize (including any and all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes).
- 16. The prize will be available for collection at the box office at the Manchester Central Convention Complex on the day of the Final.
- 17. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- 18. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- 19. The prize awarded to the winner shall not be used or dealt with in any way that is incompatible with any with applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010, and winners hereby acknowledge and agree that no prize issued pursuant to these terms and conditions may be sold or offered for sale or other form of reward or incentive to any third party.
- 20. One winner will be chosen by random draw by an independent person on 20th November 2017 (‘Draw Date’).
- 21. Each winner will be notified on the Platform that the winning Post was shared before 23:59 on 20th November 2017. Following receipt of such notice, the winner must confirm to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter whether they are willing and able to attend the Final by responding to the Promoter’s notification message. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter or confirms to the Promoter that they are unwilling or unable to attend the Final within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter (or confirms to the Promoter at any other time that they are unwilling or unable to attend the Final), then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above and this paragraph 21 will apply accordingly until a winner is selected.
- 22. Dunlop does not accept any responsibility if a Participant is not able to take up the prize.
- 23. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- 24. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to this prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a Participant if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this prize draw.
- 25. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Prize Draw’ at any time after 25 November 2017 (provided that the winner has been determined in accordance with paragraphs 20 and 21) but by no later than 21 December 2017.
- 26. By entering this prize draw each Participant agrees he or she shall not at any time make any defamatory, disparaging, derogatory or negative comments or statements in any form about Dunlop and/or the AJ Bell PSA Men’s and Women’s Squash World Championships or any associated person thereto (including employees, sponsors, officials, marshals) or act in any way that may bring any such person into disrepute or harm its name or reputation in any way. If Dunlop or its nominee notifies a Participant that in its reasonable opinion he or she has made any such comment or statement, the Participant agrees to withdraw, delete and/or remove such statement (to the extent possible and reasonable in the circumstances, including the process for withdrawing, deleting or removing such statement on the platform/in the medium it was made).
- 27. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend (temporarily or permanently) the promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 28. Each Participant agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- 29. Each Participant further agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- 30.By entering the prize draw, each Participant agrees that any personal information provided by him or her with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw.
- 31.Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner (or any other participant in the prize draw (including any guest of the winner) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. A Participant’s statutory rights are not affected.
- 32.If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 33.The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- 34. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Appendix 1: Post